Admin

Share | 

Can you patch me up again Shinra?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/23/2010, 9:35 pm

"Why would I need to go out when I have everything that I need here~?" Shinra asked, glancing over at her and raising an eyebrow.

After a few more minutes, he walked out with two cups of tea and placed one on the table in front of the couch. "I only leave here when I have a job to do or something~.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/23/2010, 11:21 pm

"Well normally people go out and see the world not just stay in the house cooped up all the time," Hoshi said as she sat up so he could have room on the couch before she sighed lightly.

'What the heck is taking Shizuo so long?' She thought before she got a text from said blonde on her phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/23/2010, 11:44 pm

"I'm...not a normal person, now am I, Hoshi~?" Shinra said, grinning a bit as he sat down and took a sip from the cup. "Itaitaita...it's hot.."

Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/24/2010, 12:22 am

"Baka you know it's hot!" Hoshi scolded him before she started to lightly blow on her tea before taking a sip and sighed lightly. "Well jeez I didn't call you normal I said normally, you're plain out weird and I swear you ever try any experiments on me like turning me part neko or some crap you will pay Shinra."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/24/2010, 1:10 am

After setting the cup down. Shinra put his hands up. "I never said that I was going to experiment on you, Hoshi~. That's not quite my forte as it was my fathers~."

He shook his head, grinning still, "Reminds me of an old anime...some guy with a screw in his head..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/26/2010, 5:14 am

"Good...then your dad where ever he may be and hopefully he never comes here, better not try anything if I ever meet him," Hoshi said before taking another sip of her tea and sighed lightly.

"It's so...quiet here," She said as she looked around a little paranoid, being somewhere quiet was never her thing, she had to be around some kind of noise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/26/2010, 5:49 am

Shinra nodded, "It's....always quiet here unless someone comes busting in saying that they need my or Celty's help..." He said, grinning a bit before scratching the back of his head.

"Someone needs to bust through the door..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/26/2010, 6:04 am

Almost as if on cue the door busted on and in came the blonde that Hoshi had been waiting on. "Sorry I had a...old friend to catch up with," Shizuo said to them before looked at Hoshi. "That gash patched up?"

"Yup Shizuo-kun~! Old friend? Who was it? You can tell your lil' sis," Hoshi asked as she looked up at him before taking a sip of her tea again and then drank it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/28/2010, 3:38 am

Shinra raised an eyebrow, his glasses slipping down a bit off of his nose. "Hi there Shizuo-Kun~." He said, walking off to the kitchen for a moment before coming back with another cup and offering it to the blonde.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/28/2010, 4:40 am

Shizuo looked at the cup before grumbling a 'thank you' as he took it. He was still not happy that he found Izaya yet couldn't beat him within an inch from life because of his long time friend which he could just barely remember.

"Agitated my dear Shizuo-kun?" Hoshi asked as she looked up at the blonde who sat down, gripping the cup pretty tightly that it could almost break if possible. "Um..Shizuo-kun?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/28/2010, 5:38 am

"A-Ah, Sh-Shizuo-Kun please don't break that cup..." Shinra said, shaking his hands a bit in front of him. "Celty'll have my head if you do that." He said, making a failed attempt at a joke.

"What's making you all pissed off? ...Unless it was the normal you seeing Izaya-Kun~?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/28/2010, 7:27 pm

"Oh I saw Izaya but I couldn't do anything to the bastard," Shizuo said as the cup cracked slightly before the blonde took a well needed sip.

"Let me guess, the friend stopped you from being able to do anything?" Hoshi asked as she looked at him before patting his the top of his head childishly. "Don't worry maybe next time, for now cool off and drink the rest of your tea Shizuo-kun." She smiled at him before looking at Shinra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/28/2010, 11:49 pm

Shinra nearly flipped, "S-Shinra-Kun, please be careful with that cup!" He said, waving his hands around frantically. "We can just wait until you calm down before we do anything..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/29/2010, 1:24 am

Hoshi reached over and grabbed the cup from Shizuo's hand and set it on the table and looked at him for a moment. "Do you want the little plushie I made just for you and mend everyday just about?" Hoshi asked him but all she got was a growl before Hoshi reached into her jacket pocket.

She pulled out a small plushie that resembled Izaya greatly before tossing it over to Shizuo who immediately grabbed and started pulling at the legs and arms, muttering curses until the poor plushie was in several pieces.

"Better~?"

"More or less..."

"Good enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/29/2010, 4:51 am

Shinra blinked before scratching the back of his head, "Well...now that that's over with, lets go get something to eat!" He said, standing up and clapping his hands together with a grin on his lips.

(Basically wanting them to go where Izaya and Reneé are gonna be. xD; )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/29/2010, 5:07 am

"Eh~ Somewhere that has Tacos?" Hoshi asked as she put the torn Izaya plush doll in her jacket pocket before she stood up and stretched a bit. She handed Shizuo's tea to him who drank it all in one sip.

"Somewhere without Izaya?" Shizup asked through slightly gritted teeth and Hoshi sweat dropped a bit.

[[Niiiiice. XD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/29/2010, 6:29 am

"Well...I know a place that Izaya-Kun probably wouldn't ever go to~." Shinra said, pointing to the door before walking to it. "So shall we~?" He asked, grabbing the door handle and holding it open for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/29/2010, 7:54 pm

"I guess so," Hoshi said before she followed Shinra out and sighed lightly as Shizuo grumbled but followed them out before he put his purple shades back on.

"As long as there's no Izaya or someone there to stop me from beating him far from the world of the living," Shizuo said as the three of them headed for the elevator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/30/2010, 6:52 am

"Well! I know a place that he might not go, that being that American restaurant. Remember it? Friendly's I think it's called..." Shinra said, pressing the button for the bottom floor and grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/30/2010, 9:20 am

"I'm all for it now! I love their ice cream sundaes!" Hoshi cheered before she clung to the now semi cranky Shizuo who simply grumbled an 'Ok'. "Come on Shizuo-kun~ Cheer up. Pwease?" She gave him puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   6/30/2010, 11:29 pm

Shinra raised an eyebrow before pushing up his glasses and stepping out of the elevator when it came to a stop at the bottom floor. "Lets get going then~." He said, leading the way. 'Sure hope that this goes smoothly...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   7/1/2010, 6:26 am

"So...How's your old man been with his research at wherever he lives?" Hoshi asked just to make some sort of conversation before she went insane with the silence that tried to claim the three of them. Despite the buzzing of the crowd outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   7/1/2010, 8:26 pm

Shinra glanced over at her, sweat dropping a bit. "What do you think? He's insane...and he keeps freaking out over the smallest discoveries that have already been discovered." He said, grinning, "Doesn't that sound just like him...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   7/2/2010, 3:56 am

Hoshi stayed quiet for a moment before she giggled quietly and covered her mouth while Shizuo sent her a concerned look. Giggles and Hoshi was not normal in his book. "Sounds a bit like you two you know Shinra," She said to him with a smirk.

"In a way she has a point," Shizuo agreed after giving it some thought. "You're just not at that level of crazy like your dad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   7/2/2010, 5:51 am

Shinra frowned for a moment before crossing his arms and smirking. "I'm just better looking than my father. And I'm more sane!" He declared, nodding his head in approval as to what he just said.

Cocky little sun-of-a....yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   

Back to top Go down

Can you patch me up again Shinra?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next