Durarara!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Durarara!!

Where we fans of Durarara!! assemble.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Aussi fort !
Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime7/15/2010, 2:13 pm by Izaya Orihara

» Can you patch me up again Shinra?
Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime7/6/2010, 10:48 am by Hoshi Tatsuru

» Bonjour Tous~
Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 2:08 am by Reneé Namakiri

» OPEN CHARACTERS
Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/21/2010, 7:32 am by Admin

» Ohayo! Hoshi Tatsuru here!
Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/21/2010, 7:10 am by Hoshi Tatsuru

» The Rules On Here [Yes there are rules]
Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/21/2010, 6:39 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 6/8/2020, 6:13 am
Top posters
Hoshi Tatsuru
Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_vote_lcapCan you patch me up again Shinra? I_voting_barCan you patch me up again Shinra? I_vote_rcap 
Reneé Namakiri
Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_vote_lcapCan you patch me up again Shinra? I_voting_barCan you patch me up again Shinra? I_vote_rcap 
Shinra Kishitani
Izaya Orihara
Admin

Can you patch me up again Shinra?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

Can you patch me up again Shinra? Empty
PostSubject: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 3:39 am

"Gah...fucking Izaya and his knife," Hoshi cursed as she held her bleeding left arm that had a large cut going down from her shoulder to almost her elbow that was in dire need of stiches. She leaned against the wall across from the elevator door, a few drops of blood falling from the sleeve of her jacket.

When the elevator stopped she mentally thanked technology cause if she would have taken the stairs, there would have been a problem with her passing out right infront of the doctor's door. Hoshi walked out quickly towards the only door on the floor and knocked a few times before leaning against the wall.

"How many times does it make it me coming here? 30? 50 time now?" She asked herself before shaking her head and looked at the door.
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:00 am

Sounds of crashing and yelling? were heard from inside the door before Shinra nearly fell over his feet as he opened said door. "Y-Ye...." He blinked, "Hoshi?" Sigh, "I can already tell what happened~"

The brunette grinned and motioned her in, "I've told you to stay away from Izaya-Kun now haven't I~?" He said, moving to go and get a small kit from in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:07 am

"Yeah well he started it by talking trash about Shizuo-kun and the little punk ran the moment Shizuo came around the corner," Hoshi said, a frown etched on her face as she took her bloodied jacket off and folded it up on her lap. "Celty out on a run?"

She groaned when she looked at the wound, it didn't look pretty and that was obvious, she'd get that damned informant someday and let Shizuo have the finishing few hits. She used her other hand to move the long locks of red back over her shoulder and away from the cut.
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:25 am

Shinra shook his head as he walked back into the room, a small kit in his hands as he sat down in front of her (literally on the table). "Ah~. I always forget that Izaya-Kun and Shizuo don't get along~." He said, grinning a bit before taking out some sterilizer.

"This may sting a bit~." He said, lightly dabbing a cloth against her arm, "And yeah...she had another job to do today. Something about a box that needed to be delivered somewhere."

---

LOL THEY'RE CHRISTMAS COLOURS~
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:32 am

"Shinra how many times have I gone through this? You don't have to tell me it stings," Hoshi said as she looked at him with slightly narrowed red orbs before letting out a tired sigh. "Celty's always busy...doesn't she ever get a day off to do whatever she wants?"

She hissed when she felt it sting when he got to the more wider part of the wound. 'Must kill Izaya. Must Kill Izaya. Must kill Izaya,' She chanted in her mind like a mantra before she looked at Shinra again, not really having anything better to do.

--

PFT. You idiot. -w-
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:36 am

"Well, she actually got a day off a while back." Shinra started, looking up at her with a goofy grin. "She tried cooking for me...and...ended up destroying it after I started eating.." He explained, scratching the back of his head as he reached over to grab some bandages.

"And I always warn you, remember~? It's almost a habit~."
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:44 am

"Celty can cook? I'm surprised but why did she destroy it? Did she think it wasn't good enough or something?" Hoshi asked as she looked at the cut again. "Yeah well it's always a habit for me to tell you to get your hands away from my breasts you perverted doctor unless you wanna be able to have kids."

Her eye twitched slightly since ever since the first day she came to get patched up by Shinra he fell and his face met her chest, yet he wouldn't move away from it until Shizuo cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:49 am

"Yes...It was actually very good that it brought me to tears~." Shinra said, laughing a bit under his breath as he remembered how frantic the girl was. "And it's not my fault~. You're the one who always moves at just the right time so I am touching you~."

After he finished bandaging her arm, he stood up and stretched out a bit. "All good now~." He said, putting things back in their rightful place.
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:54 am

"Thanks and I do not move whenever you're treating me! You move your hand while I'm not looking just to get a feel," Hoshi said as she moved her arm a bit, wincing slightly but was glad there wasn't a gash there anymore and hopefully it won' scar.

"Hey Shinra is this gonna scar?" She asked him curiously as she leaned back comfortably on the couch and looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:20 am

"Nonononono~. I would never do something as disgraceful as that~. I take my job very seriously." Shinra said, snickering a bit as he finished putting his things away.

As he walked back out into the living room, he shook his head. "It wasn't deep enough to the point where it would scar. Just...make sure you don't get in between him and Shizuo again...please?"
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:39 am

"Yeah, suuure you wouldn't do something so disgraceful Shinra, how come is it that I cannot find it in my heart to believe you?" Hoshi said as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow and then shook her head at him.

"Honestly you should know by now that me and Izaya never got along," She said to him as crossed him arms, nodding at what he said about the wound not scarring.
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:49 am

Faking a hurt expression, Shinra crossed his arms. "I can't believe you don't believe me~. You're so mean Hoshi~." He shook his head and sat down at the other end of the couch, kicking his feet up on the table before placing his hands behind his head.

"I know you don't...but at least try to avoid him?"
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:57 am

"You'll live,"Hoshi muttered rolling her eyes a bit before glancing over at him. "I do try to avoid him 60% of the time but most of the time he finds me and starts crap or Shizuo spots him and throws the first thing in his reach that is not me."
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:04 am

"I'm still wondering how Shizuo is managing to do that...it's been on my mind since elementary school~." Shinra said, tapping his chin a bit before shrugging.

"Speaking of...Shizuo usually comes with you, did he actually chase after Izaya-Kun this time~?"
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:08 am

"Shizuo chased after him the moment he saw what Izaya did to me," Hoshi said as she frowned a bit, but while I was in the lovely elevator he texted me and said that he'd lost him in the crowd." She sighed and shook her head.

"Do you by any chance have chocolate here?" She asked him randomly as she looked at the brunette with her red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:23 am

"You know...I am still surprised that Shizuo has a cell phone. I would think that somehow Izaya-Kun would get a hold of it and stomp on it or something~." Shinra said, standing up once again.

He walked to the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with a chocolate bar. "Here you are~."
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 7:05 am

"After Shizuo broke his third phone I threatened him with something so he wouldn't break it again, the closest he got to breaking it got him a direct face plant with the nearest stop sign," Hoshi said and thanked him for the bar before taking a bit out of it after opening it.

"Izaya's gotten a hold of two of my phones before and lets say those were the times that I came by with that cut on my side and the other..unfortunately by my chest...I blamed the ice for that," She muttered the last part before sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 12:26 pm

"I can honestly say that I do not understand Izaya-Kun." Shinra said, rolling his eyes and letting out a sigh before plopping back down on the couch with his hands behind his head.

He glanced over at her, "Izaya-Kun needs to learn to watch himself. Isn't he the one that said that he doesn't like to fight with girls...?"
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:20 pm

"Izaya sorta had no choice but to get me since I caused him some pain in his back with the kick I inflicted upon him," Hoshi said as she brushed her bangs out of her eyes and sighed lightly.

She took another bite off of the chocolate bar before sighing lightly. "So what have you been up to lately? Still trying to seduce Celty?" She couldn't help but notice the slight venom in her tone when she had asked that.
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:25 pm

"You two just need to stay as far apart as you can...use Shizuo as a mediator or something along those lines.." Shinra said, shaking his head a bit and sighing a bit.

"Oh come on~. I'm not trying to seduce her~." He said, laughing a bit before throwing his arms up. "She's always gone and when she is here, she likes to fight and stuff~."
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:37 pm

"Then how come you're always claiming you love her whenever me and Shizuo are here and Celty stops by for a break?" Hoshi asked him before she finished off her bar and got up to throw the wrapper away.

'I wonder what the heck Shizuo is doing...he said he'd stop by,' She thought as she threw the wrapper away and sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:04 pm

"Simply because it annoys her~." Shinra replied, clapping his hands together as he stood up. "Would you care for some tea? Or something else to drink?" He asked as he walked to the kitchen.

---

Little does she know that Shizzy's busy meeting up with Reneé and Izaya. 8D;
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:19 pm

"Tea's just fine I guess," Hoshi said as she plopped back down on the couch and crossed her legs while twirling a lock of red in between her fingers out of boredom.

"So anything new here lately Shinra?" She asked him as she placed her arms behind her head and relaxed back a bit.

--

She'll be told the story later xD;
Back to top Go down
Shinra Kishitani

Shinra Kishitani

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/23/2010, 2:02 am

Shinra glanced over at her, shaking his head. "No...There hasn't been much going on around here..." He said, sighing a bit as he started making the tea.

"Though, I have to ask. How is Dollars coming along? Has there been anymore words from the head honcho guy?"

---

Ahah...and I'm not replying anymore tonight. >>; I've a /bad/ headache...and I need sleep. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Tatsuru

Hoshi Tatsuru

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime6/23/2010, 6:39 am

"Nope~ Not for a while there hasn't been word of 'dah boss' so I guess it was a one time appearance," Hoshi said as she laid down on Shinra's couch, she decided to just wait for Shizuo here as long as the brunette didn't try experimenting on her.

"You should go out more Shinra..you know that right?" She said to him before she covered her eyes with one of her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you patch me up again Shinra?   Can you patch me up again Shinra? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you patch me up again Shinra?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!! :: Ikebukuro :: Shinra's Apartment-
Jump to: