Durarara!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Durarara!!

Where we fans of Durarara!! assemble.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Aussi fort !
Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/15/2010, 2:13 pm by Izaya Orihara

» Can you patch me up again Shinra?
Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/6/2010, 10:48 am by Hoshi Tatsuru

» Bonjour Tous~
Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 2:08 am by Reneé Namakiri

» OPEN CHARACTERS
Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/21/2010, 7:32 am by Admin

» Ohayo! Hoshi Tatsuru here!
Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/21/2010, 7:10 am by Hoshi Tatsuru

» The Rules On Here [Yes there are rules]
Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/21/2010, 6:39 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 6/8/2020, 6:13 am
Top posters
Hoshi Tatsuru
Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAussi fort ! - Page 2 I_voting_barAussi fort ! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Reneé Namakiri
Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAussi fort ! - Page 2 I_voting_barAussi fort ! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shinra Kishitani
Izaya Orihara
Admin

Aussi fort !

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/23/2010, 11:25 pm

Izaya who had been stalking following Shizuo and Reneé around for the past few hours finally smirked when Shizuo was gone. It was sorta odd that the blonde hadn't sensed him or smelled him like he often does when Izaya's nearby.

"Had fun talking to Shizu-chan I see~" Izaya said as he leaned on the bench the brunette was sitting on, almost popping up right over her shoulder.

--

Izaya: Yup~ And I have a new luff~ *Smirks at you*

Me: I saw that one coming -.-
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/23/2010, 11:42 pm

Glancing back at him, Reneé rolled her eyes. "And I see that you kept yourself out of the way..." She said, scoffing a bit. "Shizuo-Kun mentioned that you were following us the entire time....but he didn't want me to get in between the two of you if you started fighting~."

She smirked a bit, leaning back against the bench and tilting her head to look at him. "He told me that he's hit you with a vending machine before...is that true~?"

---

Me: -_- That...was so lame. It was.

Reneé: ...I guess I'm not needed then. >\
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/24/2010, 12:19 am

Izaya mentally twitched at that unpleasant memory. "Yes, but he threw it while I was in the middle of a nice conversation," He said as he looked down at the brunette. "He's always so violent towards me when I do nothing towards him to provoke him."

--

Izaya: Well jeez you want Shizu-chan instead. >_>

Me: *totally zonked* |D
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/24/2010, 1:08 am

"Shizuo-Kun said that he does that because he hates you~. Just as you attack him with your flick black because you hate him, correct?" Reneé questioned, shaking her head a bit before patting the seat next to her.

"Just sit down~."

---

Reneé: ... *stares* Shizuo-Kun is like a brother...that would be /awkward/.

Me: ...Same here. 8D And...NIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/26/2010, 5:17 am

"Well nothing would have happened if he hadn't attacked me back in high school when I barely even knew him," Izaya said as he walked around the bench and sat down next to her with his hands in his pockets.

"How come Shizu-chan left you alone knowing I'm roaming the streets?"

--

Izaya: *is currently stomping on someone's celly* Hahahahahaha! xD

Me: ._. I thought you dropped that hobbie.

Izaya: This is Shizu-chan's cellphone :3

Me: . . . *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/26/2010, 5:43 am

Reneé paused for a moment, blinking before shrugging. "Shizuo-Kun...used to be protective over me..." She said, narrowing her eyes before shutting them. "I don't think he even remembers that far back.."

Placing her hands behind her head, she sighed a bit "I'm guessing he thinks I can handle you myself..." thatswhatshesaidlul

---

Reneé: ...*swipes Shizzy's phone* ...T.T Stop it.

Me: Yeah. >>; Don't step on Shizuo-Nee's phone...
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/26/2010, 5:59 am

"Mah~? Shizu-chan thought that? Wow~" Izaya said as he feigned being in shock before laughing a bit. "Shizu-chan has the memory of a fish most times then not."

He looked at her with an observing eye before laughing again. "You think you can handle me now Reneé-chan?"

--

Izaya: *looks at me*

Me: I don't have a cell phone -.-
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/28/2010, 3:32 am

"I'm...not even sure as how to go about handling you, Izaya-Kun." Reneé said, grinning a bit before shaking her head, dropping the formality since he obviously didn't care about it.

"Got any pointers?"

---

Me: ...Don't touch mine. D:

Reneé: Touch mine and I'll kill you. ^^

Me: ._.;; Oh god, she has that fake smile too...
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/28/2010, 5:09 am

"Only pointer is to try and keep up with me as much as possible~"Izaya said to her as he tilted his head back while he looked at her. He then sat up a bit more straight when he heard Celty ride by and he smirked.

"Ah~ There goes Celty-chan." He chuckled a bit to himself before resting back.

--

Izaya: *already stomping another phone* Hahahaha >D

Me: I gave him Shinra's phone since he's got so many of them stashed in a drawer. xD;
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/28/2010, 5:32 am

Reneé blinked a bit, shrugging a bit. "Now it's time for you to answer me. Why would you think that I would want to keep up with you?" She asked, grinning a bit as she moved her hands to rest in her lap.

---

Me: ....*pause; glances at Reneé* ...*dash; tackles Izaya* <333333

Reneé: ...Freak. -w-;
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/28/2010, 7:23 pm

"Because I'm an interesting person and you would probably wonder what makes me tick~" Izaya said in a laid back way before he stood up. "I'm hungry~ You can join if you'd like."

He started to walk but not a normal walk, he had his arms out a little bit and he moved them back and forth like a small child would do when playing. Though he didn't have a care in the world what everyone thought.

--

Izaya: >D *ttly enjoying*

Me: Those two are just...weird~ C:
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/28/2010, 11:45 pm

Reneé blinked for a moment, thinking: 'What a conceited bastard...' before standing up and dusting herself off. Stretching her arms out a bit, she shook her head before starting to walk after him.

She paused for a moment, watching him and blushing a bit. "Il paraît mignon..."[1] She muttered under her breath.

---

[1] -He looks cute...

Me: <333 -w- And for some reason, even if you are an insane asshole...I still love you.

Reneé: ...Doesn't she already have someone? *blink*
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/29/2010, 1:40 am

Izaya smiled brightly as he continued walking before looking behind him and smirked at seeing Reneé there walking after him. "would you rather a fancy place or a quick stop?" He asked her as they crossed the street.

--

Izaya: *feels loved* >D

Me: She does...He's over there. *points at a sleeping Gokudera*

Gokudera: D|
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:48 am

Reneé shrugged, "I do not really care as long as it is some place that will not make me sick." She said, scratching the back of her head.

"Is there any place that serves something like...cheese tortellini?" She asked, glancing off to the side. Yep, there's her love of cheese.

---

Reneé: ...*eyetwitch; walks over* 'Scuse me... *grabs back of my shirt; drops on Goku* T.T

Me: ... owo *cling* Gokuuuuuuuu <3

Hibari: ._. *walked up* The hell is going on...?
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/29/2010, 5:01 am

Izaya looked at her before he nodded and sighed lightly as he led her to one of the fast food restaurants there was close by. He glanced back at her for a moment and then smirked some more.

"So are you some kind of vegetarian?" He asked her, a bit curious about her since she was one of the few people that were around him without fearing to get their mind screwed over.

--

Me: *perks up* Hibari? What are you doing here~? *clings to arm* <3

Gokudera: *wakes up* OW! WHAT THE HELL?!

Izaya: *To Reneé* You were jealous~ :3
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/29/2010, 6:23 am

Shaking her head, Reneé tilted her head a bit towards him. "No...not really. I just like anything that has cheese as a main part of the dish..." She said, smiling a bit.

Obviously she didn't know that he was one of the people in Ikebukuro town that you didn't want to get on the bad side of.

---

Hibari: -.- *shrug* Just popped up...I honestly have no idea...

Me: owo *covers mouth* Shush Hayato...want me to go back to Izaya~?

Reneé: *slight blush* N-No! Of course I wasn't! .//.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/29/2010, 8:07 pm

"Then we're off towards one of the American kind of restaurants~" Izaya said before they walked into Friendlys and got seated. Izaya took over one side of the booth he was in and laid back in the chair with the menu in his hands as he read over it.

"Hmm~ What sounds good on here?" He asked himself before he glanced over at Reneé with his red eyes.

--

Me: Ok~ >w> *ish happeh*

Gokudera: I'll say no to that. *Clings to you* -w-

Izaya: You so were~ |D
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/30/2010, 6:50 am

Reneé blinked for a moment, taking the seat opposite of him and picking up the menu. "It....is a good thing they actually have the cheese tortellini here..." She said to herself, sighing a bit and smiling lightly.

"Do you know what you're going to get..?"

---

Hibari: ...So what the hell are we doing?

Me: <3 *huggle* You're so damn cute.

Reneé: Why would I be jealous when you're such a jerk? .//.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/30/2010, 10:04 am

"Yes I know what I want to get," Izaya said as he looked at her before he closed the menu and sat up right just as the waitress came over and he smiled brightly at the girl who seemed just a bit scared. Izaya gave his order to her before he glanced over at his companion for the day.

--

Me: Just chill~ *yawns* Or nap. =w=

Gokudera: Thanks? owo;

Izaya: Mhm~ Sure I believe you /very/ much.
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/30/2010, 11:26 pm

Reneé told the waitress her order and watched as she walked off before looking at Izaya. "So...it seemed like she was a bit freaked out by you." She said, grinning a bit and shaking her head.

"Do you have some like...pedo creep vibe coming off of you that I don't see?"

---

Hibari: ...Then...go to sleep. -w-

Me: You're welcome. 8D *pokes*

Reneé: *embarrassed blush* J-Just shut up! Dx
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/1/2010, 2:21 pm

"Hmm I dunno, I probably don't have a vibe like that since you haven't ran away from me in any way, shape or form," Izaya said as he pulled his phone out and started to text someone before he slipped it into his jacket pocket and smiled. "That waitress is just odd to me~"

--

Me: *sleeping against shoulder* |D

Gokudera: Why you poke me? >w>

Izaya: *pecks nose;smirks*
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/1/2010, 8:24 pm

"And you're just odd to me...and probably to her as well." Reneé said, grinning a bit and shaking her head. "Being odd isn't always a bad thing though, wouldn't you agree...?"

---

Hibari: ....*stole my DSi; playing game* P:<

Me: ...Cause I can...and you're my squishy. 8D *pokes*

Reneé: *stumbles back* .//. I'm getting an overload of freaked out-ness.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/2/2010, 3:53 am

"Odd in this town is sometimes not what you make it out to be dear Ren-chan~" Izaya said as he gave her a mischievous look as the waitress came to give them their drinks and told them that the food would be ready in a bit.

"Just be sure to keep that in mind cause you'll never know what oddities you'll run into," He said to her with a light smirk before taking a sip of his strawberry soda.

--

Me: *watching;Amused* >w< Cute~ <3

Gokudera: *pokes back* Then I get to poke you back. <w<

Izaya: Really now~? *steps forward; pecks cheek this time* >D
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/2/2010, 5:49 am

"I think I have seen a lot of strange things in my life...so nothing surprises me anymore." Reneé said, taking a sip from her iced tea. She paused for a moment, leaning forward a bit towards Izaya. "Are you trying to warn me to watch myself while I'm here in Ikebukuro?"

---

Hibari: *glances over* ...Awake now?

Me: D8 Noooouuuu *grabs hand; pokes* >w>

Reneé: *hides face in arms* S-Stop that! >//<
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/15/2010, 2:13 pm

It's your choice whether or not you want to watch your self here in this town, you don't need me to warn you," Izaya said in a cool tone and took a sip of his strawberry soda.

---

Me: Yup. *leans against*

Gokudera: D: *pokes back double time* <w<

Izaya: Mah mah~ Embarrassed are we~? >D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aussi fort !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum