Durarara!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Durarara!!

Where we fans of Durarara!! assemble.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Aussi fort !
Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime7/15/2010, 2:13 pm by Izaya Orihara

» Can you patch me up again Shinra?
Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime7/6/2010, 10:48 am by Hoshi Tatsuru

» Bonjour Tous~
Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 2:08 am by Reneé Namakiri

» OPEN CHARACTERS
Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/21/2010, 7:32 am by Admin

» Ohayo! Hoshi Tatsuru here!
Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/21/2010, 7:10 am by Hoshi Tatsuru

» The Rules On Here [Yes there are rules]
Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/21/2010, 6:39 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on 6/8/2020, 6:13 am
Top posters
Hoshi Tatsuru
Aussi fort ! I_vote_lcapAussi fort ! I_voting_barAussi fort ! I_vote_rcap 
Reneé Namakiri
Shinra Kishitani
Izaya Orihara
Admin

Aussi fort !

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 3:51 am

"Tant de gens..."[1] The brunette murmured, shaking her head as she attempted to duck in and out of the large crowds that were lining the streets of Ikebukuro.

Reneé, being new to the town, had no idea where she was going as she was attempting to try and find a decent place to eat. She had just settled into her small apartment (though there were many complaints and curses...all in French of course), and decided that she might as well get out and see the city.

Her eye twitched a bit, there were so many people. "Un jour je les tuerai tous."[2]

---

[1] So many people.
[2] One day I will kill them all. (Sadist? D: )
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:03 am

Izaya smirked from his spot on the second floor as he watched all the humans mingle amongst one another on the street with his binoculars, it was amazing to him how stupid some of them could act over a silly little thing such a as cellphone.

The dark haired male moved his gaze over the crowd to look for someone to be his victim in his research of humans and their ideologies.

"Now what do we have here?" Izaya said to himself, his smirk getting wider as he looked at the brunette in pink and annoyed look in her eyes as she crossed the street. "Check please~"
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:18 am

"Sortir de ma façon!"[1] Reneé nearly shouted, waving her arms in front of her in an attempt to shoo the people away. Somehow it actually worked and she saw a clear path in front of her.

A grin took her lips as she darted through, making sure to 'accidentally' jab a larger blonde male with sun glasses on in the side. 'Il a ressemblé Shizuo...'[2] She thought to herself, shaking her head as she finally got to an open area.

Glancing around, she sighed. "Pourquoi est-ce si difficile de trouver quelque lieu pour manger?"[3]

---

[1] -Get out of my way!
[2] -He looked like Shizuo
[3] -Why is it so hard to find some place to eat?
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:25 am

Izaya saw the brunette, approaching her as he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he got closer to her, his smirk ever present. "Do you need some help looking for something? You seem lost," Izaya said to her as he looked down at her.

'She seems interesting from the look in her eyes,' He thought as he placed one of his hands on his chest and did a sort of small bow to her. "I'm Orihara, Izaya," he introduced himself to her. "And you~?"
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:32 am

"Je m'appelle Reneé."[1] Reneé replied, raising a slim eyebrow at the male. She paused for a moment, thinking this be the best way to find some place to get food.

"Savez-vous de lieu bon manger?"[2] She asked, tilting her head a bit to the side, unaware that she was still speaking French. Just moving back here from Paris after 16 years, she wasn't used to having to use a different language.

---

[1] -My name is Reneé.
[2] -Do you know of any place good to eat?
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:37 am

Izaya frowned a bit as she spoke for the second time, he only had caught half of what she said, something about good to eat so he guess a good place to eat. 'A Foreigner~' He thought happily as he looked at her.

"Do you not speak Japanese Reneé-chan?" he asked her before gesturing her to follow him towards the Russian Sushi. "Sushi? Or no?"
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:44 am

"A-Ah! Je suis désolé! I am sorry!" Reneé said, scratching the back of her head. "I...I'm not used to having to speak Japanese."

Racking her brain to remember what sushi was, a raw fish or something of the sorts, she nodded. "I..do not think I have ever had sushi before.." She said, her accent clearly covering most of her words as she spoke. 'Il y a quelque chose de de lui'[1] She thought to herself as she started to follow him.

----

[1] -There is something off about him...
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:50 am

"Ha, ha it's alright~. I guess I can treat you to some Sushi," Izaya said as he looked at her with a devilish look on his face as they got closer to the Russian Sushi, where Simon could be seen advertising.

"Sushi! Come eat out Sushi! It's good and tasty!" The black Russian could be heard over the crowd making Izaya chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:12 am

"Oh ma bonté..."[1] Reneé said, looking at the extremely tall male. He made her feel even shorter than the raven haired male that she was standing next to.

Being at 5'4" wasn't the greatest of things, but she felt like an ant compared to the Russian man. . .who was now talking with...Izaya was it?

"Ah. Izaya. It has been a while. You must be hungry! Care for some sushi?" Such a simple talker~

---

[1] -Oh my goodness.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:36 am

"Yes Simon. I'm here for Sushi and this lovely lady is new here and I'm treating her to some," Izaya said in an overly cheery tone making Simon arch a brow before nodding and lead them inside happily.

"Right over here!" Simon said as he opened up one of the sliding doors revealing a low black table and he placed menus on it before getting a notepad out. "Just tell me what you order."
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:43 am

Looking at the menu as she sat down, Reneé raised an eyebrow. "...Is it possible to get something...light? I haven't ever had sushi before, so I have no idea what to even think about getting..." She said, her voice just a bit flat as she looked up at the taller male.

Glancing over to the other male, she narrowed her eyes, "Je souhaite qu'il arrêterait de sourire comme ça..."[1] She muttered, sighing a bit before shaking her head.

----

[1] -I wish he would stop grinning like that...
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:50 am

He took the menu and looked through it with a questioning look, for once his grin was gone since he had pursed his lips a bit in thought and looked at Reneé for a moment. "Hmm well I guess you could get the Salad Sushi that Old Man does here," Izaya suggested before he told his order to Simon who shouted the order to the chef.

--

Izaya: But I like grinning like that. >D

But like Roy said it makes one get concerned. >w>;
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:01 am

Reneé glanced up at Simon, sighing a bit before pointing at Izaya. "I'll take that Sushi Salad that he said..." She said, smiling a bit as Simon repeated the order to the chef before bowing.

"I will be back." He said, walking out of the room, leaving the two of them alone.

"...Ce gars semble assez agréable."[1] She mused quietly, letting her eyes move a bit to look over the raven haired male across from her.

---

[1] -This guy seems nice enough...

I love the grin...but...normallers don't. C: *points to Reneé*

Reneé: Les Américains stupides. Il est évidemment une espèce du dingue!
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:14 am

The grin was back on his lips as he caught her stare and then rested his elbows on the table and rested his chin on the palm of his hands. "So what brings you here to Ikebukuro Reneé-chan~?" He asked her curiously.

He was interested in her way of thinking since she had this look in her eyes that told him she was different then other humans.

--

Izaya: Yes it's true that normal people *points at Reneé* Don't like my grin. -w-

Me: Why are we stupid? D8 *clings to Shinra? xD;*
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:21 am

Sighing a bit, Reneé crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head a bit. "I'm here...because I was born here. Though...I moved away when I was just three years old." She said, pausing for a moment as she looked down at the table.

"I was hoping to meet up with an old friend...though, I do doubt that he still lives here in Ikubukuro." She said, shaking her head and looking up at him. "But whatever. I needed to get away from the family and so here I am. What about yourself, Izaya-San? Lived here long?"

---

Reneé: D< Il est évidemment une espèce du dingue!

...She says, "He is obviously some sort of psycho." >w> Which is true~
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:51 am

Izaya nodded at her calmly as he listened to her talk. "I've lived here all~ my life," Izaya said to her as he heard Simon leading another set of customers to their booth before he chuckled lightly.

"Your friend may still be here since a lot of people don't leave Ikebukuro," he said to her as he stretched out his arms in front of him before sitting back in a relaxed manner.
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 12:24 pm

Reneé nodded for a moment before pausing and looking at him. "You've lived here all of your life? Then...you might just know him..." She said, a small smile making it's way across her lips. She hesitated for a moment, debating on whether or not to ask.

"Have...have you ever met Heiwajima Shizuo? He's the one I'm looking for~."

---

She obviously doesn't know they hate each other. :D
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 4:30 pm

Izaya's grin didn't falter or showed any sign what so ever that that name had effected him. "Shizzy-chan? Yes I know him and I hate him with an undying passion," Izaya said to her in a cheery yet deadly tone. "He feels the exact same way."

--

Izaya: *eye twitch* Shizzy-chan has nothing on me >_>

Me: Jealous over something now are we? <w<
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:22 pm

Reneé blinked a bit, "Wh....Why do the two of you hate each other? Back then, Shizuo-Kun was one of the nicest people...though, he did have a temper..." She said, smiling a bit and shaking her head.

"I'm...sorry to ask you this, but at some point, would you be able to take me to him again?"

---

Reneé: Shizuo-Kun is amazing~. Unlike yourself. :3

Me: ...Reneé...shut up. -.-;
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:42 pm

"We've hated each other ever since the first time we saw one another~" He said to her as Simon came in and placed their food in front of them.

"I can find him for you quite easily," Izaya said as he took his phone out, a devious smirk on his lips as he texted something and sent it. "Give it five seconds and you'll hear someone shouting Izaya~."

--

Izaya: *clings back* See now this is why I love Roy-chan. <3

Me: You are one complicated person Izaya. xD;
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:02 pm

"What are you ta-"

Sure enough, within those five seconds the entire sushi restaurant rumbled from a deep voice shouting, "IZAYA-KUUUUUUN~."

Reneé glanced over, seeing the blonde she had nudged before standing in the doorway, bartender suit and all. "Est-cela vraiment vous, Shizuo?"[1] She asked quietly, standing up and staring at the extremely taller male. "Un tel choc!"[2]

---

[1] -Is that really you, Shizuo?
[2] -Such a shock!

Me: I made you to be with this one. D: *points to Izaya*

Reneé: It's obvious that he does not care for me~.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:22 pm

"Look Shizzy-chan~ It's one of your childhood friends~ Reneé-chan~" Izaya said as he came up next to said girl and draped an arm over her shoulder and brought her closer to him.

"Isn't it a lovely reunion for you two? Ah, ah, ah~ No throwing things in here Shizzy-chan or else Simon and chef will get mad~."

--

Izaya: I have my own way of showing affection Reneé-chan~.

Me: Dear lord, you can show affection? owo;
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/23/2010, 1:59 am

Leaning a bit out of his grasp, Reneé raised an eyebrow. "There is no need for you to be all touchy, Izaya-San..." She said, moving to stand in front of Shizuo with a smirk on her lips.

"So you bleached your hair, huh? I miss you as a brunette~." She said, watching as his eye twitched from being in the same room as Izaya and NOT being able to hurt him.

---

Me/Reneé: ...You have emotions? ._.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/23/2010, 6:43 am

"Well~ I'll leave you two with your little reunion," Izaya said as he slipped past Shizuo and the brunette with a devilish smirk on his lips. "See ya Shizzy-chan~"

One of these days he would get his ass handed to him by Shizuo.

--

Izaya:. . . I have some emotions >>

Me: I find that a bit difficult to believe.
Back to top Go down
Reneé Namakiri

Reneé Namakiri

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime6/23/2010, 9:33 pm

After a good....three hours catching up (and reminding him of who she was), Reneé was back to walking the town. She'd been warned by Shizuo to stay away from Izaya, unless she wanted to get used and then tossed to the side.

"He...did not seem that bad while we were talking..." She said to herself quietly, shaking her head and sitting down on a park bench and letting out a sigh.

---

Me: ...Like...luff for humans. ._.;

Reneé: Aka, being insane. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aussi fort ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussi fort !   Aussi fort ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aussi fort !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!! :: Ikebukuro :: Downtown-